September 12, 2008

Lenox Autumn Art Festival


"Morning Gems", 24" x 30", oil on canvas, Lydia Johnston

Once again I will be participating in the 2008 Lenox Autumn Art Festival. This year, the two day event will be held Saturday and Sunday September 20th and 21st from 12 noon to 5 pm. The festival will feature 17 galleries within a two block area in historic Lenox Village, showing work by more than 500 artists, as well as outdoor demonstrations and exhibits.

I will be set up at 71 Church Street in front of Firefly Restaurant. Stop by to visit and learn more about my process. I will have small paintings for sale as well as giclee prints.

In addition, I have a number of my large paintings in the Lenox Gallery of Fine Art, located at 69 Church Street. The Art Walk will take place rain or shine. If the weather is bad, I will be at the gallery to meet with people.

No comments: