October 04, 2007

Columbus Day Weekend


It's looking like this weekend we are going to have beautiful warm weather, perfect for the Lenox Autumn Art Festival. I am planning to be working on a 18" x 24" landscape, about the largest I feel comfortable painting outdoors. Hopefully there will be no strong gusts of wind, and the sun won't be too strong. Here it is already October but we are continuing to have summer weather.

I will be set up at 71 Church Street in front of Firefly Restaurant.

In addition to painting, I will be displaying 18 small original oil paintings including some miniatures, as well as my giclée reproductions of "Tangerine Dream" and "Sapphire Dreams", both in the larger 22" x 29" size on canvas, and the smaller 9" x 13" on watercolor paper. I will be bringing both framed and unframed giclées.

No comments: