September 20, 2008

Lenox Autumn Art Festival

"sink into the art and be transported"

When: Saturday and Sunday, September 20th & 21st, 2008

Time: 12 noon - 5 pm

Where: Lenox, MA


"Afternoon Gems", 24" x 30", oil on canvas, Lydia Johnston

It looks like we're going to have a glorious weekend for the Lenox Autumn Art Festival, sunshine and mild temperatures. Come and stroll the streets, be inspired by all the art, and speak to artists about their work.

With my artwork, my goal is to create a scene you want to step into. With all the troubling times these days, I just want to sink into my paintings and be transported.

I will be set up at 71 Church Street in front of Firefly Restaurant. I will have 20 small paintings with me, as well as giclée reproductions of 12 of my favorite paintings. And then step into the Lenox Gallery of Fine Art at 69 Church Street to see my larger paintings.

No comments: