September 29, 2007

Lenox Autumn Art Festival



This Columbus Day Weekend, October 6th and 7th, Lenox, MA will be holding their Autumn Art Festival, featuring 13 art galleries within a two block area in historic Lenox Village. The galleries will be exhibiting work by over 500 artists. In addition there will be outdoor fine art demonstrations and exhibits by up to 75 artists.

I will be participating in the Art Walk and Paint Out on Saturday and Sunday from 12 noon - 5 pm. I will be set up outdoors with easel and paint to work on a piece. Stop by to visit and learn more about my process. I will have small paintings for sale as well as giclee prints. Information will be available to locate artists.

In addition, I have a number of my large paintings in the Lenox Gallery of Fine Art , located at 69 Church Street. The Art Walk will take place rain or shine. If the weather is bad, I will be at the gallery to meet with people.

No comments: